Friday, December 28, 2012

Awesome Bum 3.0

November is always very special month for me. Yup, it's my birthday last month and I'ts been a very busy week since then. Me and my family (relatives and girlfriend included ;)) were together on a trip to Tagaytay to have an ultimate bonding experience and I'm very lucky that my birthday falls near a long Halloween Vacation.


Anyway, I've turned 30 this year and I'm kind of sad and happy at the same time. I'm happy because everything is almost perfect. My parents/aunts/uncles are still alive and healthy. Me, my siblings and cousins were still close but most of them are married to their laptops so its hard to get their attention and the only time I can talked to them seriously is when we're out eating and drinking :). And lastly, my girlfriend was accepted as part of the family.

I'm sad because I'm not on my twenties anymore. It's the same feeling when I turned twenty ten years ago. I remember I told my friends that time that I'm not a teenager anymore. And their joking about it and told me that I'm still "twen-teen". Anyway, I reflect and asked myself why am I sad about it and I realized I've lived an awesome life during the past ten years. A good, awesome life.

And now, I've decided to act and improve more everything about me. I want my 30's to be more awesome and happy than my 20s. I've listed below some of the things I've planned to do during the next ten years.

1. Spend more time with family and friends.
2. Get married with my girlfriend.
3. Lose weight and exercise more.
4. Meet new amazing people.
5. Travel around the world. (if given the opportunity)
6. Get Career Certifications (I'm an IT Professional so I really need this.)
7. Learn new things like photography, painting or cooking.
8. Learn a third language (Japanese, Korean or Mandarin?)
9. Buy and develop more assets (business and investing)
10. Have my own car.
11. Join an organization. (Habitat for Humanity?Gawad-Kalinga?Greenpeace?)
12. Pray more often.
13. Taste different kinds of food.
14. Celebrate life everyday because it is really a beautiful miracle.

So that's it, maybe I should act like an adult now, but I guess I'll always be a child at heart. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment